Thursday, May 20, 2010

Just Started

Thursday, May 20, 2010
Welcome to Pick Tip


I just launched this "Pick Tip" blog and this is the very first post I'm posting on this blog. As this is the first post I'm going to give you an idea about who am I? And what is this blog about.

I'm just a web surfer as like as you. And every day I'm trying to find something new. I mean I'm researching what's going on this web recently. Hey... It's not my job. I'm just doing this as my hobby from the last few months. And I learned a lot of stuff within this period. And now I decided to run a blog.

Why blog? To give away some important things I learned and my experience with that things. WOW... I got another hobby here. But I'm never going to stop reading. Because, I don't want to stop learning things going around me and I never stop it. Don't you? I will find new stuff around the web and if I found something important I'll let you know it through this blog. Isn't it nice?

I know what your next question is. "What is the niche of this blog? About what are you going to talk here?" Hmm... Actually my idea is to run this blog as a multi niche blog. It means I'll post here anything goes around me. And what I'm learning out there. Also I'm ready to hear from you. About what do you want me to post here? Post it as a comment below. I'm ready to try my best for your opinion. I appreciate your feedback. I'm going to finish this post. Another final thing I have to say is, follow this blog to get alerts about my future posts. Also if you have any question, post them as a comment. Hope you will learn a lot as I do.


Share

4 comments:

Aaqil Muzammil said...

do youre best bro i with you

Naash said...

Yes bro.. Thanks for bieng with me behind this blog.

Also another thing I forgot to say in my post to you all people. Aaqil is one of this blog authors. He is proffesional blogger and I hope you can get a lot from him.

Stay connected!!

Amaya said...

I'm following your blog. Because I like your blog. Hope to see some good tips in future!

Naash said...

Thanks a lot for your encouragements!

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software